#1 TRUSTED SUPPLIER OF PURE MORINGA OIL
From farm to skin, we have perfected the process of producing the highest cold-pressed moringa oil nature has to offer. We’re proud to partner with some of the finest natural beauty companies from around the world as their supplier of organically cultivated, cold-pressed moringa oleifera seed oil.
To inquire about ordering moringa oil in bulk or using our moringa oil in a product, contact firstname.lastname@example.org with desired order quantity, lead time and a description of your project or business.
To inquire about carrying our True Moringa line in your spa, salon, or boutique, contact email@example.com
To shop our line of 100% vegan, paraben-free, sulfate-free moringa-powered natural skin and body care products, visit www.truemoringa.com
MORINGA OIL BENEFITS
Moringa oil is rich in antioxidants, omega fatty acids, collagen, and vitamins A and E making it an effective moisturizing and anti-aging solution in skin care products. Zeatin, a unique natural plant hormone stimulates cell growth and prevents premature aging, evens skin tone, and heals scars and stretchmarks. Moringa Oil absorbs quickly into the skin and infuses easily into body creams, soaps, massage oils, and other skincare products. Moringa oil has a low, natural scent, effectively holds volatile scents such as essential oils, and blends with other oils making it an ideal stabilizing ingredient in perfumes. An ideal carrier oil, Moringa has a high slip value (82.5 degrees) and a low spread value (15.5 percent). The fatty acid composition effectively treats skin blemishes and dry skin, improves the permeability of skin, and conditions and strengthens hair. Moringa oil mimics the skin’s natural sebum, and stabilizes oil production in oily and combination skin while nourishing dry and mature skin. Lightweight and easily absorbed, moringa oil is non-comedogenic and will not clog pores. Moringa oil is highly resistant to oxidative degradation with an OSI of 130 hours and has a shelf life of 3-5 years from the date of pressing.
OUR MODEL: THE TRUE MORINGA DIFFERENCE
Our social impact is in direct relationship with our consistent high quality. We believe that empowering smallholder farmers with globally valuable and locally useful crops will not only combat poverty, but create robust and sustainable supply chains to better serve a global consumer. To this end, we manage the entire supply chain, from the field to the finished product.
Our process combines permaculture techniques cutting-edge technology and proprietary miniaturized processing system empowering small farming families to cultivate and harvest moringa seeds.
CULTIVATION: INVESTING IN COMMUNITIES
- We provide high quality inputs and upfront agricultural capital investment such as seeds, fertilizer, and irrigation to mitigate risk for small farmers.
- We provide training (nutrition workshops, organic cultivation techniques, soap making) to help farmers maximize the benefits of cultivating Moringa.
- We aggregate and pay farmers directly for their seeds at the highest price per kilo of any crop cultivated in Ghana and coordinate transportation to our centralized processing center in Accra
VALUE ADDITION: COLD PRESSING
- Using cold-pressing technologies and filtration systems we have designed in-house and tailored specifically to Moringa oil production, we process our oil in-country, adding value and creating jobs in-country.
- We conduct analyses of our oil to ensure each batch meets the quality standards of the global marketplace.
CONNECTING TO CONSCIOUS CONSUMERS
- We partner with brands around the world to supply the highest quality bulk moringa oil. Our GIS mapping system allows us to trace each batch back to the community and farmers who cultivated our oil seeds. Through co-branding partnerships, we provide rich media content to our brand partners and assist in the development of marketing campaigns.
- We sell moringa oil and our True Moringa line of skin and body care products to directly to customers around the world through over 40 purveyors of fine natural products.
- Our True Moringa brand is raising the bar for quality and social impact standards in the natural world.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
- True Moringa has been named Best of Indie Beauty Expo, Best of NY NOW
- Our founders have been named Forbes 30 Under 30, Echoing Green Fellows, and MassChallenge Finalists for our social impact work
- Featured in Allure, NYLON, Forbes, The Economist, Upworthy, The Guardian, Best Health Magazine, The Zoe Report, Buzzfeed, Refinery29, MindBodyGreen, Pregnancy & Newborn Magazine, Brit + Co, Food & Wine Magazine, Harvard Business Review, The Boston Globe, Beauty Lies Truth, and many more.