#1 TRUSTED SUPPLIER OF CERTIFIED ORGANIC MORINGA POWDER
With more iron than spinach, more protein than eggs and more calcium than milk gram-for-gram, moringa leaf powder is quickly eclipsing kale as the next ‘superfood’. Moringa powder is 100% vegan, gluten free, and a complete protein – the perfect addition to green smoothies or meals for a natural boost of nutrition.
To inquire about ordering moringa powder in bulk or using our moringa powder in a product, contact email@example.com with desired order quantity, lead time and a description of your project or business, or get a quote here.
To inquire about carrying our Minga Foods line in your grocery store, smoothie shop, or restaurant, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To shop our line of 100% vegan, smoothie boosters, moringa powder and moringa teas, visit www.mingafoods.com
MORINGA POWDER BENEFITS
Moringa is known locally in Ghana as the “miracle tree” for its nutritional and medicinal properties. High in antioxidants and rich in iron, vitamin A and C, potassium, protein, and calcium, moringa has been used for centuries around the world to combat anemia and increase focus and energy. Research has demonstrated moringa leaf powder to be an effective galactagogue to help breast-feeding mothers increase milk supply.
OUR MODEL: THE MINGA DIFFERENCE
Our social impact is in direct relationship with our consistent high quality. We believe that empowering smallholder farmers with globally valuable and locally useful crops will not only combat poverty, but create robust and sustainable supply chains to better serve a global consumer. To this end, we manage the entire supply chain, from the field to the finished product.
Our process combines permaculture techniques cutting-edge technology and proprietary miniaturized processing system empowering small farming families to cultivate and harvest moringa seeds.
CULTIVATION: INVESTING IN COMMUNITIES
- We provide high quality inputs and upfront agricultural capital investment such as seeds, fertilizer, and irrigation to mitigate risk for small farmers.
- We provide training (nutrition workshops, organic cultivation techniques, soap making) to help farmers maximize the benefits of cultivating moringa.
- We aggregate and pay farmers directly for their moringa leaves and seeds at the highest price per kilo of any crop cultivated in Ghana and coordinate transportation to our centralized processing center in Accra
- We cultivate our organic moringa leaves on our nucleus farm – the largest organic certified moringa farm on the African continent.
VALUE ADDITION: PROCESSING
- Using systems we have designed in-house and tailored specifically to moringa powder production, we process our moringa powder in-country, adding value and creating jobs locally.
- Each batch of organic moringa powder is independently lab tested to meet our high quality standards
CONNECTING TO CONSCIOUS CONSUMERS
- We partner with brands around the world to supply the highest quality bulk moringa powder. Our GIS mapping system allows us to trace each batch back to the community and farmers who cultivated our moringa leaves. Through co-branding partnerships, we provide rich media content to our brand partners and assist in the development of marketing campaigns.
- We sell moringa powder through our Minga Foods line of moringa-powered teas, smoothie boosters, and snacks.
- Our Minga Foods brand is raising the bar for quality and social impact standards in the natural world.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
- We have been named Forbes 30 Under 30, Echoing Green Fellows, and MassChallenge Finalists for our social impact work
- Featured in Allure, NYLON, Forbes, The Economist, Upworthy, The Guardian, Best Health Magazine, The Zoe Report, Buzzfeed, Refinery29, MindBodyGreen, Pregnancy & Newborn Magazine, Brit + Co, Food & Wine Magazine, Harvard Business Review, The Boston Globe, Beauty Lies Truth, and many more.